Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ANOTHER DREAM 2


I heard voices outside
And notice the ocean
Is on my front porch

People that I don’t know
Walk around my home
And I think
Maybe they believe
The ocean belongs to everyone

I rise up from bed
And feel like telling them:

“Go away”
“Leave me alone”
“Let me sleep”

But these guys were acting strange
And they did not look friendly
They were so confused
They were clearly very dangerous

I knew they were from another time
When they asked me
About my departed relatives

It was then I noticed
They were also very dead

I talked to them
And I remembered
Somewhere somehow
It is not good to talk to
The deceased

They told me they had
Something for me
Wrapped in newspaper
I told them they were making
A big mistake

1 comment:

Sree said...

very unique blog. liked it:)
please visit my blog whenever possible:)
http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/